- mixed with foreign matter; adulterated；dirty
- 1. mixed with foreign matter; adulterated an impure form of heroin 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dirty a parasite that thrives in impure water 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a colour) mixed with another colour.
- 2. morally wrong, especially in sexual matters citizens suspected of harbouring impure thoughts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ defiled or contaminated according to ritual prescriptions groups seen as impure included those possessed by demons 同義詞 反義詞
- mixed with foreign matter; adulterated: bullets cast from an impure lead
Oxford American Dictionary