- the state or quality of being impure；a constituent which impairs the purity of something
noun: impurity, plural noun: impurities
- 1. the state or quality of being impure a struggle to rid the soul of sin and impurity 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a constituent which impairs the purity of something aluminium and lead are impurities frequently found in tap water 同義詞
- ▪ a trace element deliberately added to a semiconductor; a dopant.
- the quality or condition of being impure: a struggle to rid the soul of sin and impurity
Oxford American Dictionary