- the state or quality of being inadequate; lack of the quantity or quality required；inability to deal with a situation or with life
noun: inadequacy, plural noun: inadequacies
- 1. the state or quality of being inadequate; lack of the quantity or quality required:
the inadequacy of available resources
- 2. inability to deal with a situation or with life:
her feelings of personal inadequacy
- n.the state or quality of being inadequate; lack of the quantity or quality required:
- the inadequacy of available resources
the inadequacies of the present system
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
No conclusions of any kind regarding the adequacy or inadequacy of the glass in the test specimen are to be drawn from the test. 從測試的樣本中,無法推斷出任何有關玻璃適當性與不適當性的結論
...traffic information systems also need support for their continuing inadequacies of the finish in the form of the former system of this study broad analysis...
... she accepted the family life in all its crowded inadequacy. 我查到的資料都是大陸的英翻中筆譯教材 意思是「通常她還能忍受那擁擠...