- physical or mental inability to do something or to manage one's affairs；legal disqualification
noun: incapacity, plural noun: incapacities
- 1. physical or mental inability to do something or to manage one's affairs they can be fired only for incapacity or misbehavior 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ legal disqualification they are not subject to any legal incapacity 同義詞 反義詞
- (in the UK) a state benefit paid to people who are unable to work for a period of more than ...
- physical or mental inability to do something or to manage one's affairs: they can be sacked only for incapacity or misbehaviour
...efficacy technique facility gift faculty 反義: n.能力;才能 disability inability incapability incapacity
...inadequate infrequently (adv.) inseparable incompetent inexpressive incredible incorrect incompatible inconsiderate incapacity (n.) dis- disrespectful dispirited dishonest distrust disagree (v.) discourage...
... on deception. Therefore, when capable of attacking, feign incapacity; when active in moving troops, feign inactivity. When near the enemy...