- (of a device or attack) designed to cause fires；tending to stir up conflict
- an incendiary bomb or device；a person who starts fires
noun: incendiary, plural noun: incendiaries
- 1. (of a device or attack) designed to cause fires incendiary bombs 同義詞
- 2. tending to stir up conflict incendiary rhetoric 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very exciting an incendiary live performer
- 1. an incendiary bomb or device the Holy City was blasted by incendiaries 同義詞
- 2. a person who starts fires he was an English incendiary, responsible for the burning of three French battleships 同義詞
- ▪ a person who stirs up conflict every bard was regarded as an incendiary 同義詞
- a device that is designed to cause fires: he tossed a homemade incendiary device into a crowd of people
- (of a device or attack) designed to cause fires: incendiary grenades
- an incendiary bomb or device.
Oxford American Dictionary
...怎麼唸要先查好)，接著就開始考自己： a. 看單字考字義 => 例如看到 "incendiary (adj)" 要能想到 "arouse passion or anger, used for setting ...
...成績為基準的薪給） merit pay 交通管制 traffic control 縱火嫌犯 an arsonist；an incendiary 刑事責任 responsibility for a crime；criminal responsibility 刑求逼供 to subject someone...
傳單 傍晚的夜幕中，它們由天上飛撒而下。飄過了城牆，翻滾著越過屋頂，翩翩落入屋與屋之間的巷道。滿街上全是它們在打轉，讓石子路面一閃一閃地映著白光。「給本城居民的緊急通知」上面寫著。「即刻撤離，到空曠的野外。」 此時正是漲潮時刻，月兒掛在天上，小小半圓又昏黃...