- happening as a minor accompaniment to something else；occurring by chance in connection with something else
- an incidental expense, event, etc.
- 1. happening as a minor accompaniment to something else for the fieldworker who deals with real problems, paperwork is incidental incidental expenses 同義詞 less important, of less importance, secondary, subsidiary, subordinate, ... 更多反義詞 crucial, essential
- ▪ occurring by chance in connection with something else the incidental catch of dolphins in the pursuit of tuna 同義詞 chance, by chance, accidental, by accident, random, ... 更多反義詞 deliberate
- 2. happening as a result of (an activity) the ordinary risks incidental to a fireman's job 同義詞 connected with, related to, associated with, accompanying, attending, ... 更多
- 1. an incidental expense, event, etc. an allowance to cover meals, taxis, and other incidentals