- a surgical cut made in skin or flesh；a mark or decoration cut into a surface
noun: incision, plural noun: incisions
- 1. a surgical cut made in skin or flesh an abdominal incision 同義詞
- ▪ a mark or decoration cut into a surface a block of marble delicately decorated with incisions 同義詞
- ▪ the action or process of cutting into something the method is associated with less blood loss during incision
- a surgical cut made in skin or flesh: an abdominal incision
... Lee. 醫師姓名: (略) Finding:1.Pfannenstiel skin incision performed. 發現: 1.使用Pfannenstiel skin incision(是一種水平...
1.low segment transverse incision of uterus 低位橫向子宮切開 2.c/s her 1st female newborn 剖腹生產她...
... amputation (Below-knee amputation)=膝下截肢 I & D =Incision and Drainage=(膿腫)切開及引流 A-V Shunt ...