- (of a person or mental process) intelligently analytical and clear-thinking；(of an account) accurate and sharply focused
- 1. (of a person or mental process) intelligently analytical and clear-thinking she was an incisive critic
- ▪ (of an account) accurate and sharply focused the songs offer incisive pictures of American ways
- 2. (of an action) quick and direct the most incisive move of a tight match
- (of a person or mental process) intelligently analytical and clear-thinking: she was an incisive critic
Oxford American Dictionary
...do·gna·thi·on) (en”do-na´the-on) [endo- + gnathion] the inner segment of the incisive bone. (上門牙上面那片骨頭的內側) 2. 如果不知道incisive bone: http://medical-dictionary...
...影響既深且鉅。 It also includes plenty of penetrating and incisive opinions and conceptions, contributing a profound influence...
... many miracles we to believe only will then exist must like not the incisive not happy sentimental multi-depth only then like this only then foot 夠 vindicating...