- encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior)；urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way
verb: incite, 3rd person present: incites, gerund or present participle: inciting, past tense: incited, past participle: incited
- 1. encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior):
the offense of inciting racial hatred
- 2. urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way:
he incited loyal subjects to rebellion
- v.encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behaviour):
- they conspired to incite riots
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
一些政治極端分子__________人群攻擊警察。 1.煽動 2.攪拌 3.激動 4.動畫 由文意判斷,答案是1. 煽動
1. 此舉引發群起效尤 This act incited droves to follow suit 2. 此舉引發群起反彈 This act incited...
...company business maintain a thorough record of any expenses_____. (a)owned (b)incited (c)occurred (d)incurred 題目有錯字, 已訂正. a thorough record of...