- in the process of coming in；(of a communication) being received rather than sent
- revenue; income
noun: incoming, plural noun: incomings
- 1. in the process of coming in incoming passengers 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a communication) being received rather than sent an incoming call
- ▪ (of an official or administration) having just been elected or appointed to succeed another the incoming Labour government 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ coming to settle in a country; immigrant incoming Indonesian settlers
- 1. revenue; income keep an account of your incomings and outgoings
- in the process of coming in; arriving: incoming passengers the incoming tide
- revenue; income: keep an account of your incomings and outgoings
Oxford American Dictionary
...常用的聯絡人 Reiseveranstalter: 旅行社 Airlines: 航空公司 Incoming Agenturen: 接待的代理處、辦事處、經紀 Vertretungen in ...
Quality of response and treatment for all incoming complaints 對本公司的所有客訴所做回應及處理的品質(如何) (註: 似乎是公司對客服人員工作表現評鑑項目之一，是嗎？)
...in fact, acting the policy gets the negative result. Despite high incoming or low incoming, they are collected the same taxes under the...