- (of two things) so different in nature as to be incapable of coexisting；(of two people) unable to live together harmoniously
- 1. (of two things) so different in nature as to be incapable of coexisting she declined the offer because it was incompatible with her values 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of two people) unable to live together harmoniously although convinced that they were incompatible, she loved him 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of one thing or person) not consistent or able to coexist with (another) long hours are simply incompatible with family life 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of equipment, computer programs, etc.) not capable of being used in combination all four prototype camcorders used special tapes and were incompatible with each other
- (of two things) so opposed in character as to be incapable of existing together: she declined the offer because it was incompatible with her values
Oxford American Dictionary
...customer management in most large companies, and that focus is increasingly incompatible with growth. 在大多數大公司中，品牌管理仍然凌駕於顧客管理，且對於顧客的...
...black 五十步笑百步 Exclude each other like fire and water 或 As incompatible as ic and hot coals 水火不相容 In a state of disunity 一盤散沙...
...very much compatible with each other 他們倆很相襯(匹配) They are so incompatible 他們倆很不搭