- compensation for harm or loss；security against legal liability for one's actions
- 1. compensation for harm or loss:
the plaintiff sought indemnification for the cost of the suit against the corporation
- 2. security against legal liability for one's actions:
whistleblower protection is indemnification for individuals who are dismissed as a result of reporting a violation
- n.compensation for harm or loss:
- the plaintiff sought indemnification for the cost of the suit against the corporation
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... without burdens 保費緩繳,保障不變→The insurance premium slow, Indemnification invariable 彈性調整壽險保障→Elastic adjustment of life-insurance indemnification...
... not convenient, Forgive it, please. We accept the request of indemnification you bring up. Our selling price is so low, close to the prime cost...
...條款與承諾條款（Representations and Warranties）; 擔保條款（Indemnification / Hold Harmless）; 保密條款（Confidentiality）; 紛爭...