- a sign or piece of information that indicates something；a reading given by a gauge or meter.
noun: indication, plural noun: indications
- 1. a sign or piece of information that indicates something:
the visit was an indication of the improvement in relations between the countries
- 2. a reading given by a gauge or meter.
- 3. a symptom that suggests certain medical treatment is necessary:
heavy bleeding is a common indication for hysterectomy
- n.a sign or piece of information that indicates something:
- the visit was an indication of the improvement in relations between the countries
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...can't stop eating them if that's any indication. 我一吃它們就停不下來, 假如這也算是個指點的話...14:07 補充： 模擬問答: What would be your indication about how these Chinese dishes taste? 這些...
indications for (指示 暗示) 這片語中又+上了s 表示 其他人對我得暗示s 因此本句的意思應該是 去面對與挑戰一個我被暗示無法取勝的對手 跟你後者的詞意比較類似囉!
Indication:for follow up ascites with SBP 適應症:追蹤自發性細菌性腹膜炎患者...