- having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned；neither good nor bad; mediocre
- 1. having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned most workers were indifferent to foreign affairs they all seemed indifferent rather than angry 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. neither good nor bad; mediocre attempts to distinguish between good, bad, and indifferent work 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not good; fairly bad a pair of indifferent watercolors
- 3. neutral in respect of some specified physical property.
- ▪ archaic not specialized; undifferentiated.
- having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned: he gave an indifferent shrug most workers were indifferent to foreign affairs
THE INDIFFERENT. 在此詩中，詩人呈現出一位將恆久不變"constancy"視為危害道德的毒藥...
...14 22:15:28 補充： 還有一點剛剛忘了說 ，其實我覺得在這題中用coldhearted比用indifferent還要好。因為indifferent後面常常是接著介係詞 to/toward 一起搭配使用。最常看見...
...million people there. 8. Be careful! Some bus drivers are indifferent to the safty of motorcyclist. 《※be indifferent to 是指對“事情”漠不關心...