- certain to happen; unavoidable；so frequently experienced or seen that it is completely predictable
- a situation that is unavoidable
- 1. certain to happen; unavoidable war was inevitable
- ▪ so frequently experienced or seen that it is completely predictable the inevitable letter from the bank
- 1. a situation that is unavoidable by the morning he had accepted the inevitable
- certain to happen; unavoidable: war was inevitable
- a situation that is unavoidable: by the morning he had accepted the inevitable
Oxford American Dictionary
...make things possible. Exceptional leaders make them inevitable. 領導者讓事情變成可能 卓越的領導者讓事情成真 這裡的things屬於...
我想要刺青 但是翻譯有很多種 想請問大家 人生難免有遺憾 這句應該怎麼翻譯比較好 查了好多個 Regret is inevitable in life. this is life, nothing perfect?
刺青要簡潔有力, 更要有趣, 建議下列意思不完全相同但較有趣的詞句: Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien 我不後悔 (法國歌后的世界名曲, 大部分洋人都知道這首歌) shit happens 總有倒楣事 (粗俗但極常見的感嘆用語, 可能不少洋人用這句當刺青...
...superficial understandings (or nonunderstandings) are the inevitable result. 我深信學校試圖涵蓋太多的材料導至於膚淺的認知(或無知)是其必然的...