- (of a person, animal, or plant) unable to reproduce；(of land) unable to sustain crops or vegetation
- 1. (of a person, animal, or plant) unable to reproduce infertile couples are offered specialist advice 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of land) unable to sustain crops or vegetation barren and infertile soils 同義詞 反義詞
- (of a person, animal, or plant) unable to reproduce itself; unable to have young: infertile couples are offered specialist advice
...geographically dispersed and Western Alaska.They were infertile hunting, fishing and gathering some contact with the child and no...
1. We don't have anything in common 2. a(n) infertile/inhospitable/barren/sterile area 3. lack of vitality/engery inert, lifeless, inanimate
...cause man's sexual impotence that 1 smokes Yan. 2 will make the man infertile to smoke Yan. In 1981, Britain looked for 43 ...