- 潛入; 悄悄進入；使…滲入
過去式：infiltrated 過去分詞：infiltrated 現在分詞：infiltrating
- 1. 潛入 to infiltrate through/into sth. 潛入某地
- 1. 潛入; 悄悄進入 police infiltrated the organization 警方潛入了該組織 to infiltrate spies into the country 派特務潛入這個國家
- 2. 使…滲入 to infiltrate sth. into sth. 使某物滲透到某物中 to infiltrate sth. with sth. 用某物滲透某物
1. enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information
2. (of a liquid) permeate (something) by filtration
...這個句子： The jury tampering charge stems from a scheme to infiltrate the hotel where sequestered jurors stayed during late mob boss...
perihilar pneumonia infiltrate 肺部浸潤(肺炎)
...hellip;燒焦 ferocity---兇猛 assure---向…保證 weezy---(人名) echoed---回聲 infiltrated---滲透 You can translate those English words into Chinese...