- limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate；very great in amount or degree
- a space or quantity that is infinite；God
- 1. limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate the infinite mercy of God the infinite number of stars in the universe 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very great in amount or degree he bathed the wound with infinite care 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ greater than any assignable quantity or countable number.
- ▪ (of a series) able to be continued indefinitely.
- 2. another term for non-finite
- 1. a space or quantity that is infinite beyond the infinite, the space traveller is transformed
- ▪ God intimations of the infinite