- unwilling to change or compromise；not able to be changed or adapted to particular circumstances
- 1. unwilling to change or compromise once she had made up her mind, she was inflexible 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not able to be changed or adapted to particular circumstances inflexible rules 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not able to be bent; stiff the heavy inflexible armor of the beetles 同義詞 反義詞
- unwilling to change or compromise: once she had made up her mind, she was inflexible
inflexible; rigid; punctilious; persistence; obstinate; stubborn 很多種喔
...in chorus. 10."The Wiskey" is enriched by inflexible determination. 2006-09-01 11:37:21 補充： 最後一句"The Whiskey...
..., claimed that civil service regulations were so inflexible that they could not manage effectively. 管理缺乏彈性︰管理者，特別是由官方委任的...