- having great influence on someone or something
- an influential person
noun: influential, plural noun: influentials
- 1. having great influence on someone or something her work is influential in feminist psychology 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. an influential person young influentials networks of influentials
- having great influence on someone or something: her work is influential in feminist psychology
- an influential person: young influentials networks of influentials
Oxford American Dictionary
... professional and non-professional, and also that consructive and deconstructive that have influential in its issue, since professional is focus on specialty, and non-professional...
...other words, establishes you to others' influence, An influential manager, can 夠 lead a morale high work team. An influential clerk, can 夠 win the...
...sport consumer in order for the marketing campaign to be influential? 有打錯嗎? 2011-12-04 18:18:12 補充： 藍字的部分...sport consumer in order for the marketing campaign to be influential? 您確定這句真的沒打錯嗎? 假如是真的沒打錯的話...