- facts provided or learned about something or someone；a charge lodged with a magistrates' court
noun: information, plural noun: informations
- 1. facts provided or learned about something or someone a vital piece of information
- ▪ a charge lodged with a magistrates' court the tenant may lay an information against his landlord
- 2. what is conveyed or represented by a particular arrangement or sequence of things genetically transmitted information
- ▪ data as processed, stored, or transmitted by a computer.
- ▪ (in information theory) a mathematical quantity expressing the probability of occurrence of a particular sequence of symbols, impulses, etc., as against that of alternative sequences.
website featuring information 網站特色介紹 2015-02-25 16:05:13 補充： website featuring information後面...發問的原文後面沒有on/about xxxx, 所以意思是後者. 相當於: the featuring information of the website (此網站的特色資訊) 這樣回答較為完整。
What is information? 何謂 資訊; [ 報告; 消息; 報導; 情報資料;…… ] Information is...