- do physical harm or damage to (someone)；suffer physical harm or damage to (a part of one's body)
verb: injure, 3rd person present: injures, gerund or present participle: injuring, past tense: injured, past participle: injured
- 1. do physical harm or damage to (someone) the explosion injured several people 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ suffer physical harm or damage to (a part of one's body) he injured his back helping the girl
- 2. harm or impair (something) a libel calculated to injure the company's reputation 同義詞
- ▪ archaic do injustice or wrong to (someone). 同義詞
- do physical harm or damage to (someone): the explosion injured several people
Oxford American Dictionary
hurt 跟 injure 當動詞時都可以表示「傷害；使受傷」，harm則表示「危害」；不過...he should lose weight. 她對老公說該減肥了，傷了他的心。 二. injure 1.使用情境：（身體部位）感到疼痛。表「傷害(身體上)，或損毀...
Over twenty people were seriosuly injured in the traffic accident. 在做文法分析時，這句的...t injure yourself with that tool. He injured himself in the leg.這些都是主動的用法...
injure 指的是受傷的官方說法，大都是由第三人陳述出來。 如：According the accident, the woman got injured by the truck. The lastest report said that no one was injured...