- ask for information from someone；ask about the health and well-being of (someone)
verb: inquire, 3rd person present: inquires, gerund or present participle: inquiring, past tense: inquired, past participle: inquired
- 1. ask for information from someone he inquired about cottages for sale “How well do you know Berlin?” he inquired of Hencke 同義詞
- ▪ ask about the health and well-being of (someone) Annie inquired after her parents
- ▪ ask to see or speak to (someone) that was Paul inquiring for you—I told him he couldn't come in
- 2. investigate; look into the task of political sociology is to inquire into the causes of political events 同義詞
- ask for information from someone: he inquired about cottages for sale ‘How well do you know Berlin?’ he inquired of Hencke
... is enquiring for the manager. 她要求見經理。 inquire- 1.訊問;查問;調查[+wh-] She inquired why he had not...
● 今日文法：Enquire Or Inquire? http://e.sinchew-i.com/search/result.phtml?searchid=4363ac4041ed3 ● 如果看懂的話......(英文...
inquire v. 詢問; 問明; 查究 諺語： Never inquire the pedigree of a good man. 不要查好人的家譜。 （注）意指美德善行勝過高貴門第...