- showing an interest in learning new things；(of a look or expression) suggesting that information is sought
- 1. showing an interest in learning new things:
an open, inquiring mind
- 2. (of a look or expression) suggesting that information is sought:
he sent her an inquiring glance
- adj.showing an interest in learning new things:
- an open, inquiring mind
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... is enquiring for the manager. 她要求見經理。 inquire- 1.訊問;查問;調查[+wh-] She inquired why he had not...
● 今日文法：Enquire Or Inquire? http://e.sinchew-i.com/search/result.phtml?searchid=4363ac4041ed3 ● 如果看懂的話......(英文...
inquire v. 詢問; 問明; 查究 諺語： Never inquire the pedigree of a good man. 不要查好人的家譜。 （注）意指美德善行勝過高貴門第...