- showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings；not sensitive to a physical sensation
- 1. showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings an insensitive remark 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not sensitive to a physical sensation she was remarkably insensitive to pain
- ▪ not aware of or able to respond to something both were in many ways insensitive to painting
- showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings: an insensitive remark
but they remained insensitive to ethylene after treatment with 0.5 mM STS for 12 h at 20 °C...
... the current year? Enter the answer to your question. Case-insensitive 回答的答案; It makes sure the year 2011, [twenty eleven ] anyway: ...
...when these 'jokers' stretch the joke and make it subjectively racist/sexist/insensitive - i.e. when they offend others. Of course, it depends on the...