- showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings；not sensitive to a physical sensation
- 1. showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings:
an insensitive remark
- 2. not sensitive to a physical sensation:
she was remarkably insensitive to pain
- 3. not aware of or able to respond to something:
both were in many ways insensitive to painting
- adj.showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings:
- an insensitive remark
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
but they remained insensitive to ethylene after treatment with 0.5 mM STS for 12 h at 20 °C...
... the current year? Enter the answer to your question. Case-insensitive 回答的答案; It makes sure the year 2011, [twenty eleven ] anyway: ...
...when these 'jokers' stretch the joke and make it subjectively racist/sexist/insensitive - i.e. when they offend others. Of course, it depends on the...