- too small or unimportant to be worth consideration；(of a person) without power or influence
- 1. too small or unimportant to be worth consideration the sum required was insignificant compared with military spending
- ▪ (of a person) without power or influence she was so small and insignificant
- 2. meaningless insignificant yet enchanting phrases
- too small or unimportant to be worth consideration: the amount required was insignificant compared with military spending no detail is insignificant
Oxford American Dictionary
...quot; (因為 "turn something upside down" 就是混亂...搞得一團糟的意思 ) 4) insignificant --> "輕於鴻毛" (死有重於泰山, 有輕於鴻毛) 或是 "九牛一毛"...
... correct. Take the first sentence: Despite relatively insignificant sense of sight. We can see verb = despite adverb = relatively object (noun) = insignificant...
Another factor that contributes to the insignificant effect of serviceability on net profit is the fact that serviceability has become...