過去式：insisted 過去分詞：insisted 現在分詞：insisting
- 1. 堅決要求 I insist you tell me! 我一定要你告訴我！
- 2. 堅持認為 they insisted that it was true 他們堅持說那是真的
- 1. 堅決主張 to insist on sth./doing sth. 堅決主張某事／做某事 to insist on sb. doing sth. 堅決要求某人做某事
1. demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal
2. state positively and assertively
「1. demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal」的反義字
"insist" as appearing in the sentence is an intransitive verb. "insist"... a kind of phrasal verb to be used to demand that something should happen. ~ insist on something (noun phrase) ~ insist on somebody (X) cannot be used...
Hello 小毛 , 1. Insist可作及物或不及物動詞. 及物動詞一般用法 : insist... a satisfactory explanation. 或者可寫為 : She insists that you give (her, or us) a satisfactory explanation...
insist 接名詞子句有兩種情況: a. 表 堅持…該… 其句型為：S1 insist that S2 (should) + V. ---- 習慣省略should 留下原形動詞 故這題應該是...