- demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal；demand forcefully to have something
verb: insist, 3rd person present: insists, gerund or present participle: insisting, past tense: insisted, past participle: insisted
- 1. demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal she insisted on carrying her own bag I'll call him and cancel it, if you insist 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ demand forcefully to have something he insisted on answers to his allegations
- ▪ persist in doing something even though it is annoying or odd the heavy studded boots she insisted on wearing
- ▪ maintain or put forward a statement positively and assertively the chairman insisted that all was not doom and gloom “I really am all right now,” Isabel insisted 同義詞
- demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal: she insisted on carrying her own bag he insisted that she came
"insist" as appearing in the sentence is an intransitive verb. "insist"... a kind of phrasal verb to be used to demand that something should happen. ~ insist on something (noun phrase) ~ insist on somebody (X) cannot be used...
Hello 小毛 , 1. Insist可作及物或不及物動詞. 及物動詞一般用法 : insist... a satisfactory explanation. 或者可寫為 : She insists that you give (her, or us) a satisfactory explanation...
insist 接名詞子句有兩種情況: a. 表 堅持…該… 其句型為：S1 insist that S2 (should) + V. ---- 習慣省略should 留下原形動詞 故這題應該是...