- careful examination or scrutiny
noun: inspection, plural noun: inspections
- 1. careful examination or scrutiny on closer inspection it looked like a fossil please have your tickets ready for inspection
- a sunken area in the floor of a garage or workshop allowing access to a vehicle's underside: the garage is fitted with an inspection pit for car servicing
- a free specimen copy of a publication supplied, typically to a teacher, for purposes of evaluation: lecturers can request inspection copies of this title
- a manhole sited at a junction or bend in a drain to allow clearance of blockages.
- careful examination or scrutiny: on closer inspection it looked like a fossil please have your tickets ready for inspection
Oxford American Dictionary
To check over product for the purpose of determining its quality and condition and to determine responsibility for loss or damage 檢查貨物/品目的是要確定它的質量及情況同時也要確定遺失及損壞所需付的責任 inspection 檢查 ex: inspection report 檢查報告
Inspection Certificate May 16, 2006We hereby certify that the ...
check和inspection意思接近 但是有些微的差異 check用於確認事實的是非,或用來檢查某樣東西是否...