- 靈感；啟發靈感的人; 啟發靈感的事物
- 1. 靈感 the inspiration to do sth. 做某事的靈感 to draw inspiration from sth. 從某事物汲取靈感
- 2. 啟發靈感的人; 啟發靈感的事物 she is an inspiration to us all! 她是我們所有人的靈魂！
- 3. 妙計 to have a (sudden) inspiration （突然）想到個好主意
1. the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative
2. a person or thing that inspires
3. a sudden brilliant or timely idea
4. the drawing in of breath; inhalation
...一下 不會的請不要亂回 那是會害人的！！ 1.His work is an inspiration to the marketing department 他的成果對行銷部門是種 激發（激勵／鼓舞...
找到原文的上下文如下： What was the inspiration for your new cookbook? I was ...someone to do with：提供某事物給某人去使用） 受詞inspiration 修飾語是形容詞子句that wrapped around each season...
I need much inspiration that I ever disdained. 整句話的邏輯好怪，為什麼要鄙視靈感呢...補充： 小的是以為：其實以「文法」來說，您這兩句英文 I require much inspiration.At the same time , I have disdain for it. I require much inspiration...