- place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use；load (software) into a computer
verb: install, 3rd person present: installs, gerund or present participle: installing, past tense: installed, past participle: installed
- 1. place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use we're planning to install a new shower 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ load (software) into a computer you may want to install a new version of the program
- 2. place (someone) in a new position of authority, especially with ceremony he was installed as music director at the Cathedral of St. Barbara in Cracow 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role Ashley installed herself behind her table 同義詞
- another term for preload
- place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use: we're planning to install a new shower
...高興一起討論 (A)their pool was installed 這裡的thier指的是誰呢？主詞the rich??他們的水池...希望看到不一樣的解釋 我的解讀 had a pool installed＝ had a pool （which was） installed...
沒錯，是雙音節 過去是INSTALLED才對 不用用那麼多L 只要尾音是短音，最後面的字尾又有兩個子音以上...