- 教導; 訓練；吩咐
過去式：instructed 過去分詞：instructed 現在分詞：instructing
- 1. 教導; 訓練 to instruct sb. in 教某人 to instruct sb. how to do sth. 教某人如何做某事
- 2. 吩咐 to instruct sb. to do sth. 吩咐某人做某事 to instruct sb. about sth. 告訴某人某事
- 3. 委託
- 4. 指示
1. tell or order someone to do something, especially in a formal or official way
2. teach (someone) a subject or skill
3. (of a client) employ or authorize (a solicitor or barrister) to act on one's behalf
4. give information to (someone)
Instruct 主動He instructed me to deliver it to a customer 被動...
... got your e-mail and he instructed me to reply you as below: 建議：Mr...’ll hold the cargo and wait for your instructions to arrange the shipment. 建議：As advised...
...補充： 感謝 roujenho 大師補充 "顏色依客戶指定"...color shall follow the instruction of the customer. 或是 Color -- as instructed by the customer. 客戶...