- a direction or order；directions to a lawyer or to a jury.
noun: instruction, plural noun: instructions
- 1. a direction or order he issued instructions to the sheriff he was acting on my instructions 同義詞
- ▪ directions to a lawyer or to a jury.
- ▪ a code or sequence in a computer program that defines an operation and puts it into effect.
- 2. detailed information telling how something should be done, operated, or assembled always study the instructions supplied 同義詞
- 3. teaching; education the school offers personalized instruction in a variety of skills 同義詞
I will follow your instruction. 這句話建議改為 I will follow your instructions(複數...
... IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Theme-based Instruction: The theme-based instruction is one of the content-based...
Thus, the tax system can be regarded as a fair one, as people earning more have to pay tax proportionally higher, which promotes the redistribution of property among different levels of the society. 所以，這個税制可說是公平的，因為有較高收入的人需繳交相應的更高的...