- serving as a means of pursuing an aim or policy；relating to something's function as a means to an end
- a piece of (usually nonclassical) music performed by instruments, with no vocals；the instrumental case.
noun: instrumental, plural noun: instrumentals
- 1. serving as a means of pursuing an aim or policy the Society was instrumental in bringing about legislation
- ▪ relating to something's function as a means to an end a very instrumental view of education and how it relates to their needs
- 2. (of music) performed on instruments, with no vocals a largely instrumental piece
- ▪ relating to musical instruments brilliance of instrumental color
- 3. relating to an implement or measuring device instrumental error instrumental delivery of a baby
- 4. denoting or relating to a case of nouns and pronouns (and words in grammatical agreement with them) indicating a means or instrument.
- 1. a piece of (usually nonclassical) music performed by instruments, with no vocals the opening tune is an instrumental
- 2. the instrumental case.
- ▪ a noun in the instrumental case.
- serving as a means of pursuing an aim or policy: the Society was instrumental in bringing about legislation
- a piece of (usually non-classical) music performed by instruments, with no vocals: the opening tune is an instrumental
Instrumental conditioning is another name for operant conditioning. "Instrumental conditioning" 及 "operant conditioning" 都是"有助益的條件狀況"
1.instrumental 1.作為手段的; 有幫助的; 有益的 插入的事物; 插曲; 間歇
你可以說 Instrumental version，也就是樂器演奏版本的意思。 2010-04-27 19:42:25 補充： instrumental version...人聲的版本。 唯一可能有細微差異的地方，就是karaoke version可能會保留和聲， 但是instrumental version就完全沒有人聲，比較符合提問者的要求。