- the condition of being insufficient；the inability of an organ to perform its normal function
noun: insufficiency, plural noun: insufficiencies
- 1. the condition of being insufficient insufficiency of adequate housing there have been demands to redress such insufficiencies
- ▪ the inability of an organ to perform its normal function renal insufficiency
- failure of the veins to adequately circulate the blood, especially from the lower extremities.
Oxford American Dictionary
- the condition of being insufficient: insufficiency of adequate housing there have been demands to redress such insufficiencies
Acute renal insufficiency associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL..., regardless of the clinical stage, presents with renal insufficiency because it appears to respond reasonably well to a variety of...
...為何基底動脈變的明顯呢？答案是：可能有栓塞。 R/O posterior insufficiency 這個完整的說，應該是 R/O posterior circulation insufficiency，中文譯為...
... suffering from the headache caused by lack of sleep (sleep insufficiency). I have learned from this experience that last minute preparation was...