過去式：insulated 過去分詞：insulated 現在分詞：insulating
- 1. 使隔絕 the apartment block had been insulated against sound 這幢公寓大樓是隔音的
- 2. 使…絕緣 the electrical cables had been insulated with rubber 這些電纜線已用橡膠進行了絕緣處理
- 3. 使免除; 使分離 to insulate sb./sth. from or against sth. 將某人／某物與某物隔開
1. protect (something) by interposing material that prevents the loss of heat or the intrusion of sound
2. protect (someone or something) from unpleasant influences or experiences
...; z2. (2) During the experiments, a thick layer of insulating material was wrapped around the tube to minimize certain undesirable ...
...意義下去翻，視木塊（或木版、木片）不同大小，供參考寫法包括： Heat-insulating plates(或boards） Thermal insulating plates...
... in the exhaust gases. (A) exhaust gases (B) thermally insulating material (C) condenser (D) constructing material ...