- a rebel or revolutionary
- rising in active revolt；relating to rebels
noun: insurgent, plural noun: insurgents
- 1. a rebel or revolutionary:
an attack by armed insurgents
- 1. rising in active revolt:
alleged links with insurgent groups
- 2. relating to rebels:
a series of insurgent attacks
- n.a person fighting against a government or invading force; a rebel or revolutionary:
- an attack by armed insurgents
- adj.rising in active revolt:
- alleged links with insurgent groups
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...美國軍方表示突襲了激進份子 stronghold Sunday morning to search for an insurgent involved with high-profile kidnappings funded by Iran...
...cross-border raids by Turkish forces against Kurdish insurgents. Oil prices are also rising as the key US summer...
婦女自殺炸彈殺害六在伊拉克 婦女被束縛與炸藥昨天吹了自己在伊拉克軍隊補充中心之外在一個北鎮, 殺害至少六個想成為的新兵和使30 受傷在首先已知的攻擊由一個母自殺炸彈在國家的血淋淋的叛亂。 婦女, 假裝作為一個人在傳統男性長袍裡, 站立根據申請人參加伊拉克軍隊在一三個...