- 1. 必需的 to be an integral part of sth. 是某事物必不可少的一部分 to be integral to sth. 對某事物是不可或缺的
- 2. 完整的 an integral design 整體設計
- 3. 內置的
- 4. 整數的 an integral number 整數
- 1. 積分 a definite/an indefinite integral 定積分／不定積分
1. necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental
2. included as part of a whole rather than supplied separately
3. having all the parts that are necessary to be complete
「1. necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental」的反義字
「2. included as part of a whole rather than supplied separately」的反義字
「3. having all the parts that are necessary to be complete」的反義字
Balance of several values = 多種價值(數值)的平衡 Integral of good and bad = 善與惡的合體 More-Virtue, Less-...
A kind of not anti- mutually the switch electric capacity integral calculus machine, with not The layer after layer clock pulse...importation Control, can get a type that inputs the integral calculus while outputting, but will have on ...
...作為同位語,意即 the use of real women in these campaigns = such an integral factor to the campaign’s apparent success 所以修改後 Why is the...