- intention or purpose
- determined to do (something)；attentively occupied with
- 1. intention or purpose with alarm she realized his intent a real intent to cut back on social programmes
- 1. determined to do (something) the government was intent on achieving greater efficiency 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ attentively occupied with Gill was intent on her gardening magazine 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a look or expression) showing earnest and eager attention a curiously intent look on her face
... in general case and the final target could be ambiguous and philosophical. 3. intent is more a combination of both mental goal and the process in between. Intent...
兩句都正確。 Don't forget the initial intent. Don't forget the original intention. Remember the original intention...
...do as an adult, Beckham repeated his intent. 沒有連接詞,這是一個分詞構句嗎 不是分詞構句, 而是... repeated. 從原句移除his intent後, 這句話的語意與原句並不相同, 此句Beckham...