- the action or fact of preventing someone or something from continuing to a destination；an act of a defensive player catching a forward pass
noun: interception, plural noun: interceptions
- 1. the action or fact of preventing someone or something from continuing to a destination:
the interception of arms shipments
- 2. an act of a defensive player catching a forward pass:
Oliver forced a fumble and had three interceptions, two of which were returned for touchdowns
- 3. the action or fact of receiving electronic transmissions before they reach the intended recipient:
the clandestine interception of other people's telephone calls
- n.the action or fact of preventing someone or something from continuing to a destination:
- the interception of arms shipments
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
原文： The ultraviolet rays interception for a skin aging prevention hazard sees wearing which is...
...可能最後流入河川(stream)或流出成為泉水 After an initial filling of interception and depression storages , and providing that the rate of precipitation...
...witchcraft sorcery institute more than anxious to want to prevent this one Ge more, even interception honour kindness and writing to all mail of Harry wonderfully and...