- place or insert between one thing and another；say (words) as an interruption
verb: interpose, 3rd person present: interposes, gerund or present participle: interposing, past tense: interposed, past participle: interposed
- 1. place or insert between one thing and another he interposed himself between her and the top of the stairs 同義詞
- ▪ say (words) as an interruption if I might interpose a personal remark here 同義詞
- 2. intervene between parties the legislature interposed to suppress these amusements 同義詞
- ▪ exercise or advance (a veto or objection) so as to interfere the memo interposes no objection to issuing a discharge
- place or insert between one thing and another: she interposed herself between the newcomers
...synaptically active in the inner plexiform layer (IPL) and serve to integrate, modulate and interpose a temporal domain to the visual message presented to the ganglion cell. ...
成纖維細胞生長因子的影響- 2和褪黑激素對種植體骨癒合： 一學研究 昌明武智Æ精工Tatehara Æ 仁Satomura Æ賢治藤澤Æ 永山總裁 摘要褪黑激素的釋放影響經濟增長 激素和皮質醇的人類，這是最近...