- the action of interrupting or being interrupted；an act, utterance, or period that interrupts someone or something
noun: interruption, plural noun: interruptions
- 1. the action of interrupting or being interrupted:
a chance to study without interruption
- 2. an act, utterance, or period that interrupts someone or something:
she ignored the interruption and carried on
students returning to education after an interruption in their career
- n.the action of interrupting or being interrupted:
- a chance to study without interruption
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...be held liable for damage to individuals or property due to lack or interruption of the earth wire. （電器）製造商不必對因為（電器的電源線）沒有安裝地線(earth...
...take the brain 20 minutes to do the equivalent of rebooting after an interruption. 1. Don`t get distracted by anything else but until that first...
...身上 希望以上能夠幫助你 2008-08-17 10:37:36 補充： Je peux sans interruption diligemment se laisse diligemment briller 我 可以 不斷地 努力地 讓我...