- 介紹; 使…相互認識；主持
過去式：introduced 過去分詞：introduced 現在分詞：introducing
- 1. 介紹; 使…相互認識 to introduce sb. to sb. 把某人介紹給某人 he was introduced to the queen 他被引見給女王
- 2. 主持
- 3. 引出 to introduce sth. with sth. 用某事物作…的開場白 each chapter is introduced by a quotation 每章的開頭都有一段引文
- 4. 使初次了解 to introduce sb. to sth. 使某人初次接觸某事物 the foundation course introduces students to the basics 基礎課程向學生介紹基礎知識
- 5. 初次提及 two new characters are introduced in Chapter 6 第6章出現了兩個新人物 to try to introduce the subject into the conversation 試圖將話題引入到談話中
- 6. 引入; 傳入; 添加; 偷偷帶入 let's introduce a bit of colour 我們來添加一點色彩 it introduced a bit of drama into our lives 它為我們的生活帶來了一些戲劇性
- 7. 推行 new legislation has just been introduced 新法律剛剛開始實施 the company is introducing a new model next year 公司明年將推出一種新型產品
- 8. 將…提交討論 to introduce a bill 提交議案
- 9. 插入; 添入
1. bring (something, especially a product, measure, or concept) into use or operation for the first time
2. present (a new piece of legislation) for debate in a legislative assembly
3. make (someone) known by name to another in person, especially formally
4. insert or bring into something
5. (of a person) provide an opening explanation or announcement for (a television or radio programme, book, etc.)
「1. bring (something, especially a product, measure, or concept) into use or operation for the first time」的反義字
「2. insert or bring into something」的反義字
被動用法 A)introduce 某人 to 某人 I was introduced to the prersident. 有人...introduced by Mary． 下面的一個節目由ｘｘ所主持 主動用法 C)introduce 引導某人 to 接觸某事物 My younger brother introduced...
My name is Bruce, I'm a bit nervous. I'm very happy to be named the "little teacher" for English. My birthday is on the nineth of February, which makes me an Aqaurian. My dream is to be as...
Well, at first I'm glad to introduce myself. i think it will be better if you say," first of all...