- the action of intruding；a thing that intrudes
noun: intrusion, plural noun: intrusions
- 1. the action of intruding he was furious about this intrusion into his private life unacceptable intrusions of privacy
- ▪ a thing that intrudes they oppose the excavations as an intrusion on their heritage
- 2. the action or process of forcing a body of igneous rock between or through existing formations, without reaching the surface.
- ▪ a body of igneous rock which has intruded the surrounding strata.
- the action of intruding: he was furious about this intrusion into his private life unacceptable intrusions of privacy
您好 這兩個字在中文的翻譯上看起來很接近 但是還是有些不同 Intrusion 指的比較偏向規模較小，相對上較不嚴重的侵入行為 例如： 侵入民宅 ...
full-front impacts、part front impact、Rotational impacts mid-door intrusion wheel arch streering wheel boss 翻譯 完全前面對、部分前面衝擊(影響)、旋轉衝擊(影響)中門入侵輪子主要 streering 輪子老闆衝擊。
...constantly in fear if they do not have robust information infrastructure in place to protect illegal intrusions.