過去式：invested 過去分詞：invested 現在分詞：investing
- 1. 投資 to invest £50,000 in shares 投資5萬英鎊購買股票
- 2. 投入 we've invested a lot of effort in this project 我們在這個項目上耗費了很多精力
- 3. 使…就職 to invest sb. as sth. 使某人就任某職位 to invest sb. with sth. 授給某人某物
- 4. 賦予 to be invested with significance 被賦予意義
- 1. 投資 to invest in shares 投資股票
- 2. 花錢 to invest in sth. 花錢買某物
1. put (money) into financial schemes, shares, property, or a commercial venture with the expectation of achieving a profit
2. devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
3. provide or endow someone or something with (a particular quality or attribute)
4. formally confer a rank or office on (someone)
5. confer a right or power on (someone or something)
... I could invent one product, it would be the disappearing machine. Invest 1. When I grow up, I would like to invest my money in real...
1. 介係詞 + 動詞，該動詞要改為動名詞。(英文文法) 2. 不是，overtime有加班、超時工作的意思。overword有加班、超量工作的意思。例如自己本份內的工作，超時做不完而加班要用overtime；老闆額外給你的工作而加班，就該用overwork。 3.Agnet可作為代理商，但多只個人而言...
Invest 的意思就是 to use your money in a way that you hope to increase its value 比如說: When people buy houses they are investing a lot of money.