- the action or process of investing money for profit or material result；a thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
noun: investment, plural noun: investments
- 1. the action or process of investing money for profit or material result:
a debate over private investment in road-building
a total investment of $50,000
- 2. a thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future:
a used car is rarely a good investment
- 3. an act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result:
the time spent in attending a one-day seminar is an investment in our professional futures
- 4. the surrounding of a place by a hostile force in order to besiege or blockade it.
debt investment當然不是字面翻譯 請解釋為什麼這樣翻譯? Answer:債券投資; 固定收益投資;因為投資債券，有固定收益。 debt investment 是指debt securities investment債券投資， 是相對於equity securities...
Return on Investment (ROI) = 投資利潤 / 投資回收率其他有關的資料供您參考Return on...
If the expected returns of two stocks are the same but the standard deviations of the returns differ, which security is to be preferred? 翻譯：若兩支股票的預期報酬率相等，但報酬率的標準差不同時，則應選那支證券(股票...