- not logical or reasonable；not endowed with the power of reason.
- an irrational number.
- 1. not logical or reasonable irrational feelings of hostility
- ▪ not endowed with the power of reason.
- 2. (of a number, quantity, or expression) not expressible as a ratio of two integers, and having an infinite and nonrecurring expansion when expressed as a decimal. Examples of irrational numbers are the number π and the square root of 2.
- 1. an irrational number.
- not logical or reasonable: irrational feelings of hostility
- an irrational number or quantity; a surd.
...部份原因 one has to believe that men are monumentally stupid or irrational to explain all earnings gap in terms of discrimination. 你必須要認為...
...finish this task in three days. 要在三天內完成這份工作是不可能的。 Irrational I really cannot explain this irrational result. 我真的無法解釋這不...
...她很容易生氣。 People those who are under great pressure tend to have irrational behavor. 你這句 造得很好 有靈活運用 不論在文法或用字都沒問題 放心吧...