- the state or quality of being irregular；a thing that is irregular in form or nature
noun: irregularity, plural noun: irregularities
- 1. the state or quality of being irregular:
there is evidence that fraud and irregularity continue on a large scale
- 2. a thing that is irregular in form or nature:
irregularities of the heartbeat
- n.the state or quality of being irregular:
- there is evidence that fraud and irregularity continue on a large scale
the irregularity of his breathing
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
.... The government is investigating accounting irregularities at some Chinese companies. Vulgar languages should...
...30 seconds. 3. There will be no notes of any kind or any irregularities, no loud noise, drinks, photographing, or videos. Those...
...18. gotton out 19. cruely 19a. manipulated 20. scrutinizing 21. irregularities 22. documents 23. withdrew 24. principles 25. ...