- cause (a person or place) to be or remain alone or apart from others；identify (something) and examine or deal with it separately
- a person or thing that has been or become isolated；a culture of microorganisms isolated for study.
noun: isolate, plural noun: isolates
- 1. cause (a person or place) to be or remain alone or apart from others a country that is isolated from the rest of the world 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ identify (something) and examine or deal with it separately you can't isolate stress from the management context 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ obtain or extract (a compound, microorganism, etc.) in a pure form.
- ▪ cut off the electrical or other connection to (something, especially a part of a supply network).
- ▪ place (a person or animal) in quarantine as a precaution against infectious or contagious disease. 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a person or thing that has been or become isolated social isolates often become careless of their own welfare
- 2. a culture of microorganisms isolated for study.
簡單回答好了. Isolating Language = 孤立語 = 一組音配屬單字, 這是語言學的名詞, 是"語言...
答案一已經非常接近了～ 不過 organism應該作“生物”解釋 尤其加上isolated（分離）時 雖然沒有micro的字首 通常是指微生物而言 因此ISOLATED...
...team of U.K. researchers has been able to isolate such TB sequences from an old skeleton which uses new rapid...