- present as a list of individual items；break down (a whole) into its constituent parts
verb: itemize, 3rd person present: itemizes, gerund or present participle: itemizing, past tense: itemized, past participle: itemized
- 1. present as a list of individual items I have itemized the morning's tasks
- ▪ break down (a whole) into its constituent parts an itemized bill 同義詞
- ▪ specify (an individual item or items). 同義詞
- present as a list of individual items: I have itemized the morning's tasks
Oxford American Dictionary
... personal cellular phone will be reimbursed on condition they present an itemized statement to the Accounting Division. 再精簡成省略關代的分詞句...
.../article/0,,id=133517,00.html. But since you're on 1099, you can have itemized deduction so that you can pay a little less. If you want to pay less, you can think...
1.Yes, but you must have the formal receipt. 2.If the donation amount is not so large or you can't get the receipt, maybe you can pay less tax by choosing the regular deductible amount.